Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

My Sea Life

Te Ngahere has been learning how to use different tools in Google drawing and different ways to use them to make more creative DLO’s. The purpose of this challenge was to help us use google drawing confidently and efficiently to create our own images and graphics. What we did on this challenge was to try and make animals that are related to the ocean using shapes and arrows I made lots of things like Jellyfish, fish, kina a stingray and my most favorite one Patrick. I will use this to make better blog post’s in the future. The thing that I found easy about doing my DLO was trying to think about the things I could make using shapes and arrows and the thing I found hard was to make the thing I wanted to make because it was very noise in the classroom.


Have you ever made anything using shapes and arrows?



No comments:

Post a Comment