Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

The Life Of A Scientist

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing Experiments for our Science Fair. My group and I decided to make our science experiment based on eyesight so we came up with the title do Different Fonts Affect Your Eyesight. I found doing this experiment very hard. We had a very short amount of time to finish our experiment we started making our boards late and we had a 2 week holiday. It took about 1 hour 40 minutes to test two people and it was the fact that we had a short amount of time to finish so it put pressure on my group and I. I learnt a lot about eyesight and memory.  For example how many words you can read in a minute a average reader can read 100 words in a minutes and a good reader can read 200 words in a minute. The hoe that I was using through Science fair was Kaha and Tu Maia because it got really frustrating so I had to pick up my hoe of Kaha and Tu Maia and keep working


Do you do Science Fair at your school?








No comments:

Post a Comment