Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

P.E Skills

 Every week on Mondays and Thursdays we have been doing P.E rotations. For P.E there was four different activates those four activates were Netball, Soccer, Touch and skills. Skills were all of those things just combined in to one. In my opinion I thought that Netball was the best because we did lots of running and lots of balancing and I love running. I learned that Netball is much harder than it looks and what I didn't know was all of the rules to Netball wich made it hard for me to play Netball but now I know all the rules so now I have a better understanding of the Netball rules.



Do you know how to play Netball?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shay my name is Angus I am a year 8 student Paihia School. I like your blog post because you told us what days you play P.E and what sports you guys play. I found your post interesting because you told us what your favorite one is and what's hard about it. I've also played netball and it's very fun.


    Have you ever scored a hoop in netball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shay It’s Jacob from your learning group. I really enjoyed your blog post because you talked about netball a lot. I did P.E skills and my favorite one was probably netball as well. I liked netball because I really enjoyed all the running and jumping around. Maybe you could tell me what was your least favorite one.

    What is your favorite sport?

    ReplyDelete