Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sugar Rush

 This week we got invited to Green’s. Green’s is an Indian restaurant that the whole class got invited to. We went to Green’s because it was my classmates birthday his name is Shivam and he turned ten. When we arrived at Green’s we sat down on a table each and there were four people at each table we patiently waited for our food every already knew that we were going to eat curry and rice but they gave us Coca Cola, Sprite and garlic naan. When I saw the food I knew it would taste really good and boy it did I demolished the food of my plate. After I finished my meal I felt like I was going to explode after the tables were packed down there was a huge surprise it was a hole trolly full of easter eggs I felt like it was my birthday. Shivams parents and the chefs gave us all one easter egg each we had to wait till we got home to eat them.

Would you eat a Freddo Egg or a Pineapple Lump Egg?


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shay my name is Angus I am a year 8 at student paihia school. I like your post because how you told us whose birthday it was and why we went. I've also been to the greens before and the butter chicken is really delicious. I really like your blog post and how you written it.


    Have you ever stayed at the greens for more than 2 hours

    ReplyDelete