Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Amazing life Of A Food web

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about Food Webs. A food web is showing the different food chains and what the predators are to other animals for example Stoat’s eat Kiwi or the Kwi eggs which makes a Stoat a the predator to Kiwi and their eggs. The teachers made a google drawing and put photos of animals, insects, flowers and berries then pointed arrows at what eight what and then compare it to the teachers one that they made and think of the differences between them two. I thought that I had several differences to my one and the teachers one. The arrows without the colored arrows is my doc and one of the differences that I spotted was that the teacher one had six arrows pointing at the Stoat and I only had three arrows pointing at the Stoat and one more thing I spotted was that my doc only 11 arrows and the teachers doc had 23 arrows.

Have you made a Food Web before?


No comments:

Post a Comment