Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Play Memory In Maori

Kia ora bloggers my name is Shay and today we will be blog posting about Te Reo Maori. Yesterday the teachers printed paper for us so we could cut it out and play memory, we would have to pick two cards flip them and they would have to match the word that was on the card with words. We were learning to pronounce words in maori of what people were doing like ka mau te wehi which means awesome and in maori ka kite that means bye. Here is the link to the story we read.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Ana i am from kawakawa primary school
    I really liked how you guys were playing memory in Maori and I now know how to say Awsome in Maori Which is Wehi and Maybe you could Put photos on your post it would be very cool!!
    Overall i have to go Cool blog post Goodbye
    P.S check out my blog kpsanah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete