Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

What Do You Know About Cross Country?

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have been practising for cross country. We have to run continuously for fifteen minutes. Before we start running, we had to do some stretches. After we are done stretching, our teacher begins playing music for us. When we are running we start from one post and run to the other post. Then, we run around the playground and back to the post. We do it again and again until the time is over. I have learnt that the more you run the more you get used to running. Have you been practicing for Cross Country?


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shay, my name is Mia and I am a student at Kawakawa Primary School. I like how you put in a lot of detail into writing this Paragraph. Maybe if you had any photos of your cross country training then that would be pretty helpful. ANYWAYS, if you would like to check out my learning go to this link.
    Ciao lol
    https://kpsmiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete